GovernmentIt doesn’t matter how large or small the municipality or government agency – no one wants to waste time dealing with slow or inactive Internet connections.
Creating jobs, managing utilities and bridging the divide among constituents should be your focus. And RST’s all-fiber network is designed with you in mind. With speeds up to 10 gigabits per second – more than 100 times faster than the average service offered by competing companies – we can connect your city’s agencies and departments with secure and dedicated bandwidth, ultimately improving the ability to communicate and share resources. Benefits to RST’s fiber-optic network include:
- Closing the gap between low- and high-income households by providing high-speed access at affordable rates
- Substantial time savings through smart-grid technology and automated meter reading
- Connection of online resources and city department databases
- Greater citizen engagement and participation in online governmental initiatives
- Increased operational efficiency
These days, a company will often locate (or relocate) based on the quality of a city’s communications infrastructure. Don’t let slow Internet speeds or broadband shortage impact your economic growth. Take advantage of RST’s fiber optic services to increase operational efficiency and better serve your constituents.
It’s fitting that Cleveland County’s new LeGrand Conference Center is served by RST. There is none better or faster to our knowledge. The response from attendees regarding quality and speed has been nothing short of sensational.”
– Eddie Holbrook, Cleveland County Commissioner